So we did the shuffle racing tonight, I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on what we learned.
- Do not be in the lobby at the end of a race or it will freeze on you. Join the room when the race is over.
- Shuffle ratio determines the range of vehicles it will choose from. The higher the number, the greater the difference in power. We found 2 to work quite well.
- The grid positioning is locked to reverse order based on previous race.
- It seems the higher the place you finish, the lower the grade of car you get next race.
- Voting the tracks worked well since there is no shuffle option for tracks.
- This might be a good place for recruitment. We named the lobby, "RIP Racing Team" and sure enough we had a lot of guest come through. We had very minimal problems with dirty drivers. SIDE NOTE: If we create a room like this, use "fixed host status," that way the room closes when we are done with it.