RIP Racing Team Forum www.ripracingteam.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP Knowledge Sharing Depository

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
  Home
  Calendar
  Register
Latest topics
» Howdy! Long time no see!
GTA track change! AGAIN!!!!! Emptyby GTSC_weido8 Sun Jul 12 2015, 12:21

» Ferrari Tour Series
GTA track change! AGAIN!!!!! Emptyby Crazy-8 Thu Feb 19 2015, 22:50

» GTSC Open Invite
GTA track change! AGAIN!!!!! Emptyby GTSC_weido8 Sat Jun 21 2014, 23:31

» Back online on Monday
GTA track change! AGAIN!!!!! Emptyby 5CardDraw Tue Feb 25 2014, 13:35

» Been a while
GTA track change! AGAIN!!!!! Emptyby RIP_go-fish Thu Jan 30 2014, 00:53

» GT6 Progress Update
GTA track change! AGAIN!!!!! Emptyby Crazy-8 Mon Jan 27 2014, 21:32

» Happy Birthday Racing Demon!
GTA track change! AGAIN!!!!! Emptyby AceOfClubs Thu Jan 23 2014, 07:34

» Merry X-Mas & A Great New Year
GTA track change! AGAIN!!!!! Emptyby AceOfClubs Tue Dec 24 2013, 18:44

» GT6 is Here!
GTA track change! AGAIN!!!!! Emptyby AceOfClubs Fri Dec 20 2013, 02:07

» 620PP Supercars Seasonal Event 12/3/13
GTA track change! AGAIN!!!!! Emptyby RIP_3-Diamonds Mon Dec 02 2013, 20:09

GT5 Forums
Links
Gallery
GTA track change! AGAIN!!!!! Empty

GTA track change! AGAIN!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DeadMansHand
Administration Board Member
DeadMansHand

PostSubject: GTA track change! AGAIN!!!!!   GTA track change! AGAIN!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 02 2011, 11:14

Lol! After debating all yesterday wether to try and keep up with the corner cutting at IRC, I logged in to GT Academy this morning (wed) to find the IRC course gone and replaced with Eifel 102A track.

Now I'm SOOOO glad I worked on Tuskana all day yesterday. Too bad for RA though. He said he had gotten up to 14th with the cut at Indy. Good luck with the new course bro, only seems fair they changed it.

goripusa

Last edited by DeadMansHand on Fri Feb 04 2011, 12:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SuicideKing
SuicideKing

PostSubject: Re: GTA track change! AGAIN!!!!!   GTA track change! AGAIN!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 02 2011, 13:29

Corner cutting was highly dishonorable. GTPlanet started putting together a list of the chaeaters. I'm glad you didn't put your name up there... With that said, GO DMH!!!! I see you up their. Make it to round 3 for the team!!!
Back to top Go down
SuicideKing
SuicideKing

PostSubject: Re: GTA track change! AGAIN!!!!!   GTA track change! AGAIN!!!!! EmptyWed Feb 02 2011, 13:32

Back to top Go down
DeadMansHand
DeadMansHand

PostSubject: Re: GTA track change! AGAIN!!!!!   GTA track change! AGAIN!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 04 2011, 12:47

This is getttin' about f'n stupid! They just switched BOTH tracks now because some idiots figured out how to improve their time by riding the walls.

This is a god awefull way to present GT5. I wonder if the designers have any hair left?! Bull shit Shoot self
Back to top Go down
BlackJack
BlackJack

PostSubject: Re: GTA track change! AGAIN!!!!!   GTA track change! AGAIN!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 04 2011, 13:07

Wow.

I better go over to gtplanet and watch the freak out begin. I'm sure there will be some entertaining reading....lol.

But seriously, that sucks DMH. I know you've put in alot of time and energy only to have it mean nothing. On the other hand, it might be fun to have the pressure of 3 days to get it done...lol.

Good luck bro, RIP is pulling for you guys!
Back to top Go down
SuicideKing
SuicideKing

PostSubject: Re: GTA track change! AGAIN!!!!!   GTA track change! AGAIN!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 04 2011, 13:25

If only they would have done this for Cape Ring. I mean honetly, who wants to sponsor grass mowing 'tards in a 24 hour race? No offense if any of you guys had used t exploit. They should of showed that they cared with Cape Ring, not after thousands of people called and harassed Sony about Indy. Fail of the year. Lame
Back to top Go down
RIP_Joker
Team Member III
Team Member III
RIP_Joker

PostSubject: Re: GTA track change! AGAIN!!!!!   GTA track change! AGAIN!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 04 2011, 16:49

this corner cutting has nothing to do with the gt5 game as much as it has to do with american drivers, i doubt european and japanese racers would stoop that low to get an advantage. i understand that there isnt a penalty system but does that make it ok to cheat? where is the pride in doing it the right way.
Back to top Go down
RIP_RACING_DEMON
Team Member II
Team Member II
RIP_RACING_DEMON

PostSubject: Re: GTA track change! AGAIN!!!!!   GTA track change! AGAIN!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 04 2011, 20:01

what in the hell is going on, i was wondering why my time was dookie on those tracks, i raced my heart out, and now to change again.. thier changing tracks more than i change my oil in a night on nascar races online, im starting to get pissy. Im losing confidence in GTA, and i HATE to say that..... Ugly Unfair beathead duh Very mad shoot shoot5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTA track change! AGAIN!!!!!   GTA track change! AGAIN!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

GTA track change! AGAIN!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RIP Racing Team Forum www.ripracingteam.org :: RIP Talk :: Gran Turismo 5 :: Online Racing-
Jump to: