RIP Racing Team Forum www.ripracingteam.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP Knowledge Sharing Depository

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
  Home
  Calendar
  Register
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Howdy! Long time no see!
TC series test night Feb 1 Emptyby GTSC_weido8 Sun Jul 12 2015, 12:21

» Ferrari Tour Series
TC series test night Feb 1 Emptyby Crazy-8 Thu Feb 19 2015, 22:50

» GTSC Open Invite
TC series test night Feb 1 Emptyby GTSC_weido8 Sat Jun 21 2014, 23:31

» Back online on Monday
TC series test night Feb 1 Emptyby 5CardDraw Tue Feb 25 2014, 13:35

» Been a while
TC series test night Feb 1 Emptyby RIP_go-fish Thu Jan 30 2014, 00:53

» GT6 Progress Update
TC series test night Feb 1 Emptyby Crazy-8 Mon Jan 27 2014, 21:32

» Happy Birthday Racing Demon!
TC series test night Feb 1 Emptyby AceOfClubs Thu Jan 23 2014, 07:34

» Merry X-Mas & A Great New Year
TC series test night Feb 1 Emptyby AceOfClubs Tue Dec 24 2013, 18:44

» GT6 is Here!
TC series test night Feb 1 Emptyby AceOfClubs Fri Dec 20 2013, 02:07

» 620PP Supercars Seasonal Event 12/3/13
TC series test night Feb 1 Emptyby RIP_3-Diamonds Mon Dec 02 2013, 20:09

GT5 Forums
Links
Gallery
TC series test night Feb 1 Empty

TC series test night Feb 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DeadMansHand
Administration Board Member
DeadMansHand

PostSubject: TC series test night Feb 1   TC series test night Feb 1 EmptyThu Jan 31 2013, 21:24

If anyone would be intrested, I would like to set up my lounge tomorrow night (fri Feb 1) with the tracks and cars to be featured in the new TC series on custom tracks. We could run a couple shorter races at each venue to get familiar with the new circuts. This would also help me judge the performance levels, track designs and race lengths. Even a small room would be nice, but a big room make-a-me happy!!! clap

I'll open my lounge around 9:00 eastern time. Just bring your TC's as they are, oil changed. I have some performance levels in mind, but need to see if everybody can make the specs in all the cars.
Back to top Go down
RIP_3-Diamonds
RIP_3-Diamonds

PostSubject: Re: TC series test night Feb 1   TC series test night Feb 1 EmptyThu Jan 31 2013, 22:29

'k DMH. I still have all of them un modified save for the R35 GT-R, but I can always buy one to start fresh with. I got three of your tracks now, and will look for more to round out the list.
Back to top Go down
RIP_PokerFace
RIP_PokerFace

PostSubject: Re: TC series test night Feb 1   TC series test night Feb 1 EmptyFri Feb 01 2013, 08:39

Sounds good Dead, count me in. See you guys tonight.
Back to top Go down
RIP_3-Diamonds
RIP_3-Diamonds

PostSubject: Re: TC series test night Feb 1   TC series test night Feb 1 EmptyFri Feb 01 2013, 21:15

We gonna try them all? I don't think I've used no more than 1 or 2 of them. Any chance of mix/match races via HP/Weight or PP?
Back to top Go down
DeadMansHand
DeadMansHand

PostSubject: Re: TC series test night Feb 1   TC series test night Feb 1 EmptyFri Feb 01 2013, 21:26

We'll do the most of 'em.

Might have to keep a little mystery in there, lol.
Back to top Go down
RIP_3-Diamonds
RIP_3-Diamonds

PostSubject: Re: TC series test night Feb 1   TC series test night Feb 1 EmptyFri Feb 01 2013, 21:30

Ooohhh, I like mysterys! Like the Hardy Boys, Nancy Drew, and Agatha Christie.... elohel
Back to top Go down
DeadMansHand
DeadMansHand

PostSubject: Re: TC series test night Feb 1   TC series test night Feb 1 EmptySun Feb 03 2013, 11:18

Thanks for the testing, guys. It's difficult to judge a track that you've created yourself over the course of a few hours versus someone running it after it's done.

So I got the impression a couple of the tracks were a little trickier than I had planned. With that in mind, I am thinking of a slightly different format for the series.

Still using the 10 TC's as planned, we would use just 5 of the created tracks. 2 weeks at each track with a different car for each of the weeks. For example; week 1- CRZ @ Boomerang, week 2- Roadster @ Boomerang. We would then keep the points from your best week at that track. Same for the next 2 weeks, same track, different cars and keep the points from your best night of the 2.

Event night would still consist of 2, 30 minute races with performance penalties for the top 2 drivers from the first race. Points will be awarded according to your AVERAGE finishing position of the 2 races. Taking the average of the 2 races makes a driver have to stay in the race, even if they have the winner's penalty, or are just having trouble in their second run.

Points system would then read BACKWARD from what we usually use, meaning the LOWEST points total would actually be the series leader. Each track's best average finish would be added together to get your points. This also eliminates the need for a system to compensate for various sizes of rooms. Drivers could race both races at each track, or concentrate on one particular car for that track. It essentially means you can miss half the races in the series, and still win it all!!!

I have 8 tracks to choose from right now, if this idea sounds better to you than a new track each week, let me know and I will put them up for a vote for the top 5.
Back to top Go down
RIP_3-Diamonds
RIP_3-Diamonds

PostSubject: Re: TC series test night Feb 1   TC series test night Feb 1 EmptySun Feb 03 2013, 15:00

Well, it's different, I'll give you that. With enough laps run, I suppose I'll be able to keep up with you guys for these. Hey, I got learn how to accept the good with the bad some time....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TC series test night Feb 1   TC series test night Feb 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

TC series test night Feb 1
Page 1 of 1