RIP Racing Team Forum www.ripracingteam.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP Knowledge Sharing Depository

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
  Home
  Calendar
  Register
Latest topics
» Howdy! Long time no see!
I have shifted my focus to... Emptyby GTSC_weido8 Sun Jul 12 2015, 12:21

» Ferrari Tour Series
I have shifted my focus to... Emptyby Crazy-8 Thu Feb 19 2015, 22:50

» GTSC Open Invite
I have shifted my focus to... Emptyby GTSC_weido8 Sat Jun 21 2014, 23:31

» Back online on Monday
I have shifted my focus to... Emptyby 5CardDraw Tue Feb 25 2014, 13:35

» Been a while
I have shifted my focus to... Emptyby RIP_go-fish Thu Jan 30 2014, 00:53

» GT6 Progress Update
I have shifted my focus to... Emptyby Crazy-8 Mon Jan 27 2014, 21:32

» Happy Birthday Racing Demon!
I have shifted my focus to... Emptyby AceOfClubs Thu Jan 23 2014, 07:34

» Merry X-Mas & A Great New Year
I have shifted my focus to... Emptyby AceOfClubs Tue Dec 24 2013, 18:44

» GT6 is Here!
I have shifted my focus to... Emptyby AceOfClubs Fri Dec 20 2013, 02:07

» 620PP Supercars Seasonal Event 12/3/13
I have shifted my focus to... Emptyby RIP_3-Diamonds Mon Dec 02 2013, 20:09

GT5 Forums
Links
Gallery
I have shifted my focus to... Empty

I have shifted my focus to...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rufus4pres

rufus4pres

PostSubject: I have shifted my focus to...   I have shifted my focus to... EmptyMon Feb 08 2010, 13:11

NFS Shift, so wanted to say Hi and checkout the RIP scene. The game is fun and just as addicting.

I am sorry that I missed this last Saturdays event though as I love Suzuka 600 Pro track with the GTSC tuned EVO X Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.gtscuderia.net

PostSubject: Re: I have shifted my focus to...   I have shifted my focus to... EmptyMon Feb 08 2010, 14:15

oh thats too bad. I honestly dont like shift because of its lack of user friendly controls on the controller. its worse than NFS undercover. plus for me the physics arent that good as GT5, but thats me. Going to miss you bro out on the track.
Back to top Go down
BlackJack
Administration Board Member
BlackJack

PostSubject: Re: I have shifted my focus to...   I have shifted my focus to... EmptyMon Feb 08 2010, 16:16

Good luck with NFS Rufus. You know you're welcome to run with us anytime you get bored...lol. Don't be a stranger!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have shifted my focus to...   I have shifted my focus to... EmptyMon Feb 08 2010, 16:18

LOL yeah, I might drop by and see how I fair up against you. Although thats one racing game i indeed do suck at hahaha.
Back to top Go down
misschrissy1
misschrissy1

PostSubject: Re: I have shifted my focus to...   I have shifted my focus to... EmptyMon Feb 08 2010, 21:44

We have contemplated buying this game several times,but after renting it,we decided against it and add to the fact as NoLimit said,the physics are just not as good as GT,it's just ... well ... it's just not quite what we were expecting.I wish you fun and good luck with it though.
Back to top Go down
rufus4pres

rufus4pres

PostSubject: Re: I have shifted my focus to...   I have shifted my focus to... EmptyTue Feb 09 2010, 20:19

I agreed with you when I tried the demo for Shift that I really hated it with my controller and G25 wheel. I later heard from a teammate the game is good. I was not playing borderlands, so I exchanged it for shift. I have learned that turning off all the aides (traction controller, ABS, active streering, etc) the game got good. I finally found the controller options and adjusted the sensitivity. I am very happy now.

Example
During the single player mode I raced the Nürburgring in a bugatti veyron. I was approaching a crest of one of the straights felt something that I never thought I would. I lifted on the throttle to start braking and noticed the car felt really lite. It was getting air and I could actuall feel that in the wheel. It was cool and yes I plowed the $1.7M car into the wall.

The game has several things over GT5P that are better like Online. You have complete control over the online that I hope is added to GT5.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gtscuderia.net
AceOfClubs
Team Founder
Team Founder
AceOfClubs

PostSubject: Re: I have shifted my focus to...   I have shifted my focus to... EmptyThu Feb 11 2010, 01:50

I've heard you can now use your clutch with this game. I'll try the demo version and give you my 2 cent.
Back to top Go down
RIP_Welsh_Don
RIP_Welsh_Don

PostSubject: Re: I have shifted my focus to...   I have shifted my focus to... EmptyTue May 18 2010, 18:46

I've recently got into NFS Shift, but this and GT5 are like chalk and cheese! It's a nice change to race NFS and there are a lot of good features, which as Rufus says, hopefully GT5 will have when it eventually arrives on the shelves!! lol

The gameplay is very fast and the cars are a little tricky to handle, but good fun and talking with friends whilst racing online via bluetooth is a great feature.

I'll switch between the two for now, but for close racing, GT5 wins for me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have shifted my focus to...   I have shifted my focus to... Empty

Back to top Go down

I have shifted my focus to...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RIP Racing Team Forum www.ripracingteam.org :: RIP Talk :: Break Room-
Jump to: