RIP Racing Team Forum www.ripracingteam.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP Knowledge Sharing Depository

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
  Home
  Calendar
  Register
Latest topics
» Howdy! Long time no see!
A Word From RacinAce!!! Emptyby GTSC_weido8 Sun Jul 12 2015, 12:21

» Ferrari Tour Series
A Word From RacinAce!!! Emptyby Crazy-8 Thu Feb 19 2015, 22:50

» GTSC Open Invite
A Word From RacinAce!!! Emptyby GTSC_weido8 Sat Jun 21 2014, 23:31

» Back online on Monday
A Word From RacinAce!!! Emptyby 5CardDraw Tue Feb 25 2014, 13:35

» Been a while
A Word From RacinAce!!! Emptyby RIP_go-fish Thu Jan 30 2014, 00:53

» GT6 Progress Update
A Word From RacinAce!!! Emptyby Crazy-8 Mon Jan 27 2014, 21:32

» Happy Birthday Racing Demon!
A Word From RacinAce!!! Emptyby AceOfClubs Thu Jan 23 2014, 07:34

» Merry X-Mas & A Great New Year
A Word From RacinAce!!! Emptyby AceOfClubs Tue Dec 24 2013, 18:44

» GT6 is Here!
A Word From RacinAce!!! Emptyby AceOfClubs Fri Dec 20 2013, 02:07

» 620PP Supercars Seasonal Event 12/3/13
A Word From RacinAce!!! Emptyby RIP_3-Diamonds Mon Dec 02 2013, 20:09

GT5 Forums
Links
Gallery
A Word From RacinAce!!! Empty

A Word From RacinAce!!!

Go down 
+2
AceOfClubs
RIP_RacinAce
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RIP_RacinAce
Team Member II
Team Member II
RIP_RacinAce

PostSubject: A Word From RacinAce!!!   A Word From RacinAce!!! EmptyFri Aug 27 2010, 18:13

A Word From RacinAce!!! Ferrar10 FYI.........my PS3 had a serious problem with freezes and locked up the other night. I called Sony to get some help from tech and the guy suggested that I delete my game data and reinstall the game to correct the problem. I did that and then when I tried to go online I was prompted that a new download was needed to allow me to play online. I was unable then as well as now, to download the update for what ever reason. All other games work just fine except for GT5P. Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Shocked I will be missing in action until or if these issues are ever resolved. You guys and girls have fun and just so all you Rip's know........I'm missing you already!!! What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
AceOfClubs
Team Founder
Team Founder
AceOfClubs

PostSubject: Re: A Word From RacinAce!!!   A Word From RacinAce!!! EmptyFri Aug 27 2010, 22:13

I'm not sure how far you got on loading the GT5p game but if all other games worked then it sounds like it's the GT5p game that has issues. Can you borrow the game from a friend? If not, jump in that beautiful Ferrari and get a rental for a few hours to see if it works. Daytona 800 is fun and exciting, you're missing out bud. Laughing Good Luck
Back to top Go down
RIP_Dealer
Team Member II
Team Member II

PostSubject: Re: A Word From RacinAce!!!   A Word From RacinAce!!! EmptyFri Aug 27 2010, 23:11

RA!! WTF you got taken out by your PS3!!! did you kick it's ass in the pits afterward? lol anyway hope to see you back online soon bro.
Back to top Go down
RIP_RacinAce
Team Member II
Team Member II
RIP_RacinAce

PostSubject: Re: A Word From RacinAce!!!   A Word From RacinAce!!! EmptySat Aug 28 2010, 04:13

Sony told me that all of us on the RIP team who have a Nat 2 type connection should set our wireless routers to these port settings for optimal online game play through the play station network....settings are as follows ....TCP = 80,443,5223, and 10070-10080.... next ....UDP = 3478,3479,3658, and 10070 what ever the "F" that means.....I don't have a "F" in clue!!! Suspect Suspect Suspect LMMFAO!!! I'm sure some of you more computer savvy RIP members know WTF they are talking about! I know I don't have a "F"in clue!!! affraid affraid affraid [/color] PS...by the way...this is my cousins sweetie pie!!! Nice huh???
Back to top Go down
RIP_RacinAce
Team Member II
Team Member II
RIP_RacinAce

PostSubject: Re: A Word From RacinAce!!!   A Word From RacinAce!!! EmptySat Aug 28 2010, 06:30

I'm finally good to go again..........the update decided to download. See you guys on the track soon!!! affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
AceOfClubs
Team Founder
Team Founder
AceOfClubs

PostSubject: Re: A Word From RacinAce!!!   A Word From RacinAce!!! EmptySat Aug 28 2010, 12:05

Those are TCP/UDP ports used in Internet world. Different application uses different ports to communicate. I'd used TCP port 069010 if I had to communicate with your cousin lol. By default, your router does not have restriction on ports so most of the time this doesn't apply. Sony will tell you that when they don't know what the heck is going on lol. It doesn't hurt to do it thought, let ne know if you still want to mess with it. I will walk you through as promised. Sorry couldn't be there for you when needed, I was busy trying to make some $$$. Good to have you back, will see you later.
Back to top Go down
Gosshawk
Team Member II
Team Member II
Gosshawk

PostSubject: Re: A Word From RacinAce!!!   A Word From RacinAce!!! EmptySat Aug 28 2010, 12:10

Good for you buddy, see you at the track later then.
Back to top Go down
RIP_RacinAce
Team Member II
Team Member II
RIP_RacinAce

PostSubject: Re: A Word From RacinAce!!!   A Word From RacinAce!!! EmptySat Aug 28 2010, 15:59

A special thanks to Gosshawk and AOC for their help in getting my problems corrected. You guys are the best and I really appreciate you both! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
RIP_RacinAce
Team Member II
Team Member II
RIP_RacinAce

PostSubject: Re: A Word From RacinAce!!!   A Word From RacinAce!!! EmptySat Aug 28 2010, 16:00

I take it someone didn't like my picture............... affraid
Back to top Go down
AceOfClubs
Team Founder
Team Founder
AceOfClubs

PostSubject: Re: A Word From RacinAce!!!   A Word From RacinAce!!! EmptySun Aug 29 2010, 13:54

You mean pic of your cousin? She looks like a super model in bathing suite.
Back to top Go down
RIP_Dealer
Team Member II
Team Member II

PostSubject: Re: A Word From RacinAce!!!   A Word From RacinAce!!! EmptySun Aug 29 2010, 20:57

RIP_RacinAce wrote:
I take it someone didn't like my picture............... affraid

someone take your pic out also? Razz
Back to top Go down
RIP_RacinAce
Team Member II
Team Member II
RIP_RacinAce

PostSubject: Re: A Word From RacinAce!!!   A Word From RacinAce!!! EmptyMon Aug 30 2010, 16:38

Yes Ace, she.... LOOKS like a supermodel in a swimsuit because she ....IS a supermodel in a swimsuit. I thought the picture was tastefully done, and since she is related to me I just wanted to share it with my fellow Rip's!!! I can't believe it would have actually been offensive to anyone, but apparently it was... REMOVED... because of such. What is the world coming to??? ... affraid affraid affraid... Sorry if I violated the conduct of the forum but I thought those rules ONLY applied to NAKED pictures... cheers cheers cheers... Not tastefully done one's of relatives in a swimsuit. My bad!!! LoL!!!
Back to top Go down
AceOfClubs
Team Founder
Team Founder
AceOfClubs

PostSubject: Re: A Word From RacinAce!!!   A Word From RacinAce!!! EmptyTue Aug 31 2010, 02:59

:lol!: Let me check with the Admin if it's ok for posting your HOT cousin pic here. There's a 'locker" that allows you to hang similiar pics behind the door, maybe we will let you in :lol!:
Back to top Go down
RIP_PokerFace
Administration Board Member
RIP_PokerFace

PostSubject: Re: A Word From RacinAce!!!   A Word From RacinAce!!! EmptyTue Aug 31 2010, 08:06

I vote for the picture to be allowed, LOL. Bad Poker!

Hmmm, that Ferrari up there is showing a little to much leg, and has a very nice back side affraid Just kidding, Laughing
Back to top Go down
RIP_RacinAce
Team Member II
Team Member II
RIP_RacinAce

PostSubject: Re: A Word From RacinAce!!!   A Word From RacinAce!!! EmptyTue Aug 31 2010, 16:29

A Word From RacinAce!!! Dtm_au10I think there's ALWAYS room for the sexy ladies with 4 wheels!!! hahaha!
Back to top Go down
BlackJack
BlackJack

PostSubject: Re: A Word From RacinAce!!!   A Word From RacinAce!!! EmptyTue Aug 31 2010, 17:13

You're a brave man to show off your cousin to a bunch of degenerates....oh..I mean Ripsters...lol..jk

I wanna see I wanna see I wanna see I wanna see I wanna see
Back to top Go down
AceOfClubs
Team Founder
Team Founder
AceOfClubs

PostSubject: Re: A Word From RacinAce!!!   A Word From RacinAce!!! EmptyTue Aug 31 2010, 18:56

RIP Admin,
Help me to pick which ones I should use as avatar?

Last edited by AceofClubs on Wed Sep 01 2010, 00:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RIP_Dealer
Team Member II
Team Member II

PostSubject: Re: A Word From RacinAce!!!   A Word From RacinAce!!! EmptyTue Aug 31 2010, 23:29

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
AceOfClubs
Team Founder
Team Founder
AceOfClubs

PostSubject: Re: A Word From RacinAce!!!   A Word From RacinAce!!! EmptyWed Sep 01 2010, 00:14

Dealer said no go, I'm removing them from my post Laughing
Back to top Go down
RIP_Dealer
Team Member II
Team Member II

PostSubject: Re: A Word From RacinAce!!!   A Word From RacinAce!!! EmptyWed Sep 01 2010, 02:42

lol.. i was kidding buddy.. but if everyone would have picked the third one i would have been upset LOL
Back to top Go down
AceOfClubs
Team Founder
Team Founder
AceOfClubs

PostSubject: Re: A Word From RacinAce!!!   A Word From RacinAce!!! EmptyWed Sep 01 2010, 03:08

OK, I'll put them back on soon Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Word From RacinAce!!!   A Word From RacinAce!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

A Word From RacinAce!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RIP Racing Team Forum www.ripracingteam.org :: RIP Talk :: Gran Turismo 5 :: Online Racing-
Jump to: