RIP Racing Team Forum www.ripracingteam.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP Knowledge Sharing Depository

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
  Home
  Calendar
  Register
Latest topics
» Howdy! Long time no see!
WRE Point Standings - Page 2 Emptyby GTSC_weido8 Sun Jul 12 2015, 12:21

» Ferrari Tour Series
WRE Point Standings - Page 2 Emptyby Crazy-8 Thu Feb 19 2015, 22:50

» GTSC Open Invite
WRE Point Standings - Page 2 Emptyby GTSC_weido8 Sat Jun 21 2014, 23:31

» Back online on Monday
WRE Point Standings - Page 2 Emptyby 5CardDraw Tue Feb 25 2014, 13:35

» Been a while
WRE Point Standings - Page 2 Emptyby RIP_go-fish Thu Jan 30 2014, 00:53

» GT6 Progress Update
WRE Point Standings - Page 2 Emptyby Crazy-8 Mon Jan 27 2014, 21:32

» Happy Birthday Racing Demon!
WRE Point Standings - Page 2 Emptyby AceOfClubs Thu Jan 23 2014, 07:34

» Merry X-Mas & A Great New Year
WRE Point Standings - Page 2 Emptyby AceOfClubs Tue Dec 24 2013, 18:44

» GT6 is Here!
WRE Point Standings - Page 2 Emptyby AceOfClubs Fri Dec 20 2013, 02:07

» 620PP Supercars Seasonal Event 12/3/13
WRE Point Standings - Page 2 Emptyby RIP_3-Diamonds Mon Dec 02 2013, 20:09

GT5 Forums
Links
Gallery
WRE Point Standings - Page 2 Empty

WRE Point Standings

Go down 
+11
Gosshawk
SuicideKing
RIP_3CardBrag
RIP_PokerFace
5CardDraw
RIP_Joker
RIP_3-Diamonds
RIP_Dealer
DeadMansHand
AceOfClubs
BlackJack
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RIP_Joker
Team Member III
Team Member III
RIP_Joker

PostSubject: Re: WRE Point Standings   WRE Point Standings - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15 2010, 14:35

i wanna congratulate welsh don,3cardbrag and 3diamonds for the great racing.good job pokerface officiating as well.
Back to top Go down
RIP_Dealer
Team Member II
Team Member II

PostSubject: Re: WRE Point Standings   WRE Point Standings - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15 2010, 15:01

5CardDraw wrote:
i won Dealer. id like my nachos, now,LOL

you got 7 points i got 6! we were racing for last so i won! LOSER! LOSER! nananana LOL don't forget the jalapenos on my nachos and get me a beer while your at the concession stand!
Back to top Go down
RIP_3CardBrag
Administration Board Member
RIP_3CardBrag

PostSubject: Re: WRE Point Standings   WRE Point Standings - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15 2010, 15:39

Thanks Joker, that was a tough event.

I was lucky enough to catch the draft from you, WD, and 3D a few times, and also keep it between the white lines, which isnt the easiest thing to do in expert.
Back to top Go down
RIP_1EyedJack
Events Coordinator I
Events Coordinator I
RIP_1EyedJack

PostSubject: Re: WRE Point Standings   WRE Point Standings - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15 2010, 18:23

i had a blast last night at the w.r.e.my first event as RIP i didnt know what to expect and was a little confused a couple times but it turned out all good.the first couple laps of each race were a little hectic ( i hope i didnt ruff anybody up to bad).after the field spread a little it was smooth running for the most part. mustangs werent bad drive just hard to make them go fast.except for don and 3d lol.see ya on the track stay fast my friends!
Back to top Go down
RIP_1EyedJack
Events Coordinator I
Events Coordinator I
RIP_1EyedJack

PostSubject: Re: WRE Point Standings   WRE Point Standings - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15 2010, 18:27

and 3card lol cant leave you out congrats u fast guy u.
Back to top Go down
RIP_3-Diamonds
RIP_3-Diamonds

PostSubject: Re: WRE Point Standings   WRE Point Standings - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15 2010, 19:26

What an event! Absolutly stunning pace by Don and my old nemises 3C was there to capitalize on my errors (of which there were many Embarassed)
I hope to get an answer on the car for WRE-4 soon so I can put in some much needed practice at Fuji. Great job Don and 3C in yet another hotley contested race. This is what makes being part of RIP so amazing, week in and week out I always have extremely fast competition showing me that I could do better THANK YOU cheers
Back to top Go down
BlackJack
BlackJack

PostSubject: Re: WRE Point Standings   WRE Point Standings - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15 2010, 19:43

Week 4 at Fuji info has been posted. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
RIP_3CardBrag
RIP_3CardBrag

PostSubject: Re: WRE Point Standings   WRE Point Standings - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15 2010, 19:53

Thanks 1-Eyed Jack and 3D.

Always a blast to race with tough competition, I just try to be calm, cool and smooth, and hope for the best.

You must have done okay 1Eye, I didnt hear any complaints lol. You will be in the thick of things before you know it.

Glad that you and the new members joined in the event.
Back to top Go down
BlackJack
BlackJack

PostSubject: Re: WRE Point Standings   WRE Point Standings - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22 2010, 12:26

WRE Week 4

Fuji Evo X

1st: 3CardBrag = 28pts
2nd: 3-Diamonds = 26pts
2nd: Welsh-Don = 26pts
4th: Joker = 19pts
5th: Crazy8 = 16pts
6th: 5CardDraw = 13pts
7th: PokerFace = 12pts
8th: QoH/Str8 = 8pts
9th: BlackJack = 7pts
10th: 1EyeJack = 6pts
11th: RacinAce = 4pts
11th: ProGambler = 4pts

FINAL POINT STANDINGS

1st: 3CardBrag = 99pts
2nd: 3-Diamonds = 97pts
3rd: Welsh-Don = 78pts
4th: Joker = 59pts
5th: BlackJack = 41pts
6th: Crazy8 = 39pts
7th: Dealer = 36pts
8th: PokerFace = 35pts
9th: KingGoss = 33pts
10th: 5CardDraw = 32pts
11th: Str8/QoH = 30pts
12th: KingofHearts = 17pts
13th: 1EyedJack = 15pts
14th: ProGambler = 11 pts
15th: Texholdem = 10pts
16th: KingDuck = 9pts
17th: RacinAce = 4pts
17th: GinRummy = 4pts
18th: 1ArnBandit = 1pt

Great job 3CardBrag and 3-Diamonds!!!!!!

2 point differance after 4 weeks...Great racing!

A special thanks to PokerFace and KingGoss. They did a great job helping us put this series together. Thanks guys!

Stay tuned for a new WRE following the next track update (last one for GT5P)
Back to top Go down
RIP_RacinAce
Team Member II
Team Member II
RIP_RacinAce

PostSubject: Re: WRE Point Standings   WRE Point Standings - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22 2010, 15:13

Drama in the first race, making mistakes and being disconnected from the server in the 2nd race made it painfully obvious to me that after not really racing in 2-3 weeks,and way too many things on my mind, that I was rusty and not anywhere near being in the "zone"!!! I hope I did not adversely affect anyones racing event for the night. From my vantage point, 3D was hauling "A" in the first race. WD and 5CD looked really good in the 2nd one before I was disconnected from the server. After that I was over the frustration. Sorry, I've got things on my mind and wasn't focused. My congrats go out to 1st place finishing 3CD, who is always clean, consistent and driving fast!!! My congrats also go out to 3-D and WD for getting on the victory podium!!! You guys are awesome and I feel privileged to race with such a fine bunch of guys and girls in RIP!!! Time for a Podium Party to celebrate the great results!!! cheers cheers cheers WRE Point Standings - Page 2 Deano_10
Back to top Go down
RIP_3-Diamonds
RIP_3-Diamonds

PostSubject: Re: WRE Point Standings   WRE Point Standings - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22 2010, 20:00

Wow, how do I express my feelings to all of my teammates after such a wonderful series of races. I think back to the first week in which Dealer 'delt' such a devestating performance in the STI at HSR. Coming from behind consistently for the wins, it looked like the series had one to watch for.
Week 2 saw us at Suzuka East in the Integra, wherin 3C tipped his hand as a serious contender in the series. It is a shame Dealer had so many connection issues that he felt unable to compete. Don was unable to come at all but would soon make his bid for the points race in the next round.
Which, as it turned out, was also at Suzuka. This time the Mustang was the car for battle, and what a battle it was. Don's rapid dispatch of any serious competition made it painfully evident that 3C had some luck on his side in that Don was unable to race the week prior.
Going into the 4th and final race, the lead was nil between 3C and myself. Many an hour was spent by practice at Fuji in the hopes that I could make 3C work for his win. While he ultimately would demonstrate his outright pace to be good enough for the overall victory, it was his ability to 'show and go' to make the most memorable impression on me. Don's ability to lap consistently 1 second faster than I per lap makes me know for sure that he is far and away the faster of us two.
Hold your heads high gentlemen. You truly made my first experience racing in RIP's WRE an absolute,undeniably, outstanding one. Something I am proud to have had part in. Something I will always be able to look back on fondly as a real accomplishment. Thank you all so much for allowing me this satisfaction.
Congratulations to 3CardBrag. You were unflapable in your pace. Congratulations also to Welsh_Don. You never need to prove how fast you are to me Don, I understand perfectly well, about 1 second a lap, any car, any where.
Back to top Go down
RIP_3CardBrag
RIP_3CardBrag

PostSubject: Re: WRE Point Standings   WRE Point Standings - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22 2010, 20:40

Thanks Blackjack, RacinAce and 3-Diamonds.

Great write-ups about the races RA and 3D.

I've had an unbelievable experience, racing the 3 WRE events, and managing to win two of them.
I never imagined it would happen when I joined the RIP Team. I just wanted to race on a regular basis with a group of like minded people.
I have been able to participate in all the races, ( one of the perks with being retired lol ) which I know gave me the chance for points when others couldn't make it.

I guess it's like any racing league, sometimes it's not always the best or fastest racer that wins a championship, but consistency, and a bit of luck also helps.

More than winning, it's the actual racing that I enjoy, I cant name everyone who I had great battles with, so I wont name any lol, you know who you are.

Congrat's to all the racers who participated, and remember, these are just a warm-up for GT5. Then we will have some awesome events that "we" decide on.

A special thanks to all the event organizers.

On a side note, good luck to all the Ripsters racing for the WRE GT5 Grand prize, I will be away on vacation for close to 3 weeks, so may the best man / girl win.
Back to top Go down
Gosshawk
Team Member II
Team Member II
Gosshawk

PostSubject: Re: WRE Point Standings   WRE Point Standings - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22 2010, 21:22

Congrats guys.
Back to top Go down
AceOfSpades
Team Founder
Team Founder
AceOfSpades

PostSubject: Re: WRE Point Standings   WRE Point Standings - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23 2010, 00:28

What the heck did I miss this month!!!! Well guys, you can blame it on that Daytona track that I just cannot get enough of, day or night. It's like the dang illegal substance called "crack". LOL!!!

Nevertheless, Congratulations to the TOP 3:

1st - 3CardBrag, aka Mr Consistent
2nd - 3-Diamond, "BEST" showing for a rookie, job well done, mo chara
3rd - Welsh_Don, always a contender and "BEST" tuner award

A big congratulations as well to everyone who participated. :cheer:
Back to top Go down
RIP_Welsh_Don
RIP_Welsh_Don

PostSubject: Re: WRE Point Standings   WRE Point Standings - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23 2010, 01:29

A great job out there in this months WRE. A big congratulations to 3CardBrag for the win and a special mention to 3-Diamonds for his outright speed everywhere and his determination to improve! Well deserved guys!

The WRE wouldn't be what it is without all the RIP's out there racin' (of which the number is increasing Smile ) and of course the help of our race Admin, so also a big thank you to BlackJack, Pokerface and Gosshawk for their time and effort and everyone for turning out and putting on a show!

(Champagne Bottle Popped!!) cheers
Back to top Go down
AceOfClubs
Team Founder
Team Founder
AceOfClubs

PostSubject: Re: WRE Point Standings   WRE Point Standings - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23 2010, 03:31

Congrats top 3!!!!!!!

It has been a great success of WRE .

Great Job Ripsters
Back to top Go down
RIP_Joker
Team Member III
Team Member III
RIP_Joker

PostSubject: Re: WRE Point Standings   WRE Point Standings - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 23 2010, 14:31

Congratulations to 3card for getting top spot for this months WRE.good job 3diamonds and welsh for following up strong.was fun and eventful at times but good job to all the RIP's that participated as well.looking foward to which might be the last WRE event of the GT5P era.GO RIP!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WRE Point Standings   WRE Point Standings - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WRE Point Standings
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RIP Racing Team Forum www.ripracingteam.org :: RIP Talk :: Gran Turismo 5 :: Online Racing-
Jump to: