RIP Racing Team Forum www.ripracingteam.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP Knowledge Sharing Depository

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
  Home
  Calendar
  Register
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Howdy! Long time no see!
WRE November Point Standings Emptyby GTSC_weido8 Sun Jul 12 2015, 12:21

» Ferrari Tour Series
WRE November Point Standings Emptyby Crazy-8 Thu Feb 19 2015, 22:50

» GTSC Open Invite
WRE November Point Standings Emptyby GTSC_weido8 Sat Jun 21 2014, 23:31

» Back online on Monday
WRE November Point Standings Emptyby 5CardDraw Tue Feb 25 2014, 13:35

» Been a while
WRE November Point Standings Emptyby RIP_go-fish Thu Jan 30 2014, 00:53

» GT6 Progress Update
WRE November Point Standings Emptyby Crazy-8 Mon Jan 27 2014, 21:32

» Happy Birthday Racing Demon!
WRE November Point Standings Emptyby AceOfClubs Thu Jan 23 2014, 07:34

» Merry X-Mas & A Great New Year
WRE November Point Standings Emptyby AceOfClubs Tue Dec 24 2013, 18:44

» GT6 is Here!
WRE November Point Standings Emptyby AceOfClubs Fri Dec 20 2013, 02:07

» 620PP Supercars Seasonal Event 12/3/13
WRE November Point Standings Emptyby RIP_3-Diamonds Mon Dec 02 2013, 20:09

GT5 Forums
Links
Gallery
WRE November Point Standings Empty

WRE November Point Standings

Go down 
+7
RIP_3-Diamonds
RIP_Joker
RIP_Welsh_Don
5CardDraw
DeadMansHand
AceOfClubs
BlackJack
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackJack
Administration Board Member
BlackJack

PostSubject: WRE November Point Standings   WRE November Point Standings EmptyWed Nov 03 2010, 00:48

Week 1

DRC - Vette

1st: DeadMansHand = 30pts
2nd: 3CardBrag = 24pts
3rd: 3-Diamonds = 22pts
4th: Joker = 20pts
5th: BlackJack = 12pts
6th: 1-EyedJack = 10pts
7th: (tie) 5CardDraw = 9pts
7th: (tie) Crazy8 = 9pts
8th: FaceDown = 8pts
9th: Welsh_Don = 7pts

Back to top Go down
AceOfClubs
Team Founder
Team Founder
AceOfClubs

PostSubject: Re: WRE November Point Standings   WRE November Point Standings EmptyWed Nov 03 2010, 12:03

Good job DMH, 1st race I was watching you guys on the map and on lap 6th I started walking away I was saying to myself hmm 2.12 isn't bad lol. 7th lap came and I saw a car all by itself reeling me in quickly then I heard a loud and sweet usual voice "dinner's here and you had better get off that racing seat" lol. As soon as I pulled over there was DMH lapped me, I think it was lap 8th. Scary but enjoyable track..
Back to top Go down
DeadMansHand
DeadMansHand

PostSubject: Re: WRE November Point Standings   WRE November Point Standings EmptyWed Nov 03 2010, 13:23

Lol ace. I was wondering why you took to the grass when you did! I worked on nothing but WRE last week. I got tired of seeing WD's name at the top of the charts week after week. Lol. Normaly I would run Goss's derby or run around a bit, but not last week. I started to get frustrated a bit myself halfway through the week, but stuck with it and got the feel for the 'ol girl. Once that happened, I was able to start throwing the car around a bit and the lap times really started coming down. I'm still gonna try to get under a 2.01. I think with the races, I should be able to shave a few more tenths off my times now. Lookin' forward to another good week this week, Just need the car and track.
I saw a lot of very good, patient driving this week. 3c impressed the hell out of me for someone who claims he don't run well on pro levels! 5c was a bear to try to get around in race #1. It took at least 5 or 6 laps to get my chance and even then it was a bit of a bold move to stick the pass. I think this was a good learning week for all who attended.
A huge twothumbsup for everyone!
Back to top Go down
BlackJack
BlackJack

PostSubject: Re: WRE November Point Standings   WRE November Point Standings EmptyWed Nov 03 2010, 15:39

Great job DMH!!!! You were flying out there. I was impressed by everyone running that car. Alot less crashes than I thought...lol.
Back to top Go down
5CardDraw
Team Member III
Team Member III
5CardDraw

PostSubject: Re: WRE November Point Standings   WRE November Point Standings EmptyWed Nov 03 2010, 16:05

Thank you, DMH, i was really focused the first race. it was hard to maintain that level of focus for 1 lap, yet alone , for 10 , or 50, for that matter. I was really suprised at myself as the laps were tickn by.Just couldnt believe it. (blink-blink) NEVER SAY NEVER.LOL. GJ DMH, 3D , 3Card, Welsh, for jumpn to the other side, and EVERYONE FOR YOUR FUN , SUPPORT , AND GREAT RACENITES!!!!! KUDOS RIPSTERS
Back to top Go down
RIP_Welsh_Don
RIP_Welsh_Don

PostSubject: Re: WRE November Point Standings   WRE November Point Standings EmptyWed Nov 03 2010, 23:38

As I said in chat last night, awesome drivin' by everyone out there. Credit to DMH for his commitment to.......err.....ummm...beating me, lol! Great drive buddy. 5C I think shocked himself in the first race, but showed great pace all night, just a shame you parked it a few times Razz. 3C, fantastic effort again with limited track time I believe and just got quicker and quicker as the night went on, before grabbing a well deserved victory in the 5th race. Obviously a big shout out to the controller brigade (Losers!!! Lol, JK). 3D and Joker were on it all night. Well done to 1Eyed and C8 at an event that wouldn't be there 1st choice I'm sure and FD for jumping straight into the car fresh!! And last but not least, our organiser extraordinaire, BlackJack! Solid night man and thanks for the effort you put into keeping us all in check.

The night was a credit to the Ripsters! Smile
Back to top Go down
RIP_Joker
Team Member III
Team Member III
RIP_Joker

PostSubject: Re: WRE November Point Standings   WRE November Point Standings EmptyThu Nov 04 2010, 00:01

congratulations to dmh on grabbing 1st place Gold cup and good job to 3c Silver cup and 3d Bronze cup on the podium finish.too all the other rips that participated good job to you guys as well.it was a challenge filled night with limited incidents and turned out to be a really fun night of racing!!
Back to top Go down
RIP_3-Diamonds
RIP_3-Diamonds

PostSubject: Re: WRE November Point Standings   WRE November Point Standings EmptyThu Nov 04 2010, 08:38

Lot of fun for sure. Good job DMH, you had our measure every step of the way. Good job 3Card, you were reeling off quick lap after quick lap. Good job Joker, you made passing look easy. And congratulations to 5Card for suprising himself, also passing me like I was nailed down! clap
Back to top Go down
AceOfSpades
Team Founder
Team Founder
AceOfSpades

PostSubject: Re: WRE November Point Standings   WRE November Point Standings EmptyThu Nov 04 2010, 21:50

Super! driving car goripusa goripca twothumbsup cheers
Back to top Go down
BlackJack
BlackJack

PostSubject: Re: WRE November Point Standings   WRE November Point Standings EmptyWed Nov 10 2010, 01:27

Week 2

HSR - GTR

1st: 3CardBrag = 30pts
2nd: 3-Diamonds = 26pts
3rd: Joker = 19pts
4th: (tie) 1EyedJack = 15pts
4th: (tie) Blackjack = 15pts
4th: (tie) DeanMansHand = 15pts
5th: Welsh_Don = 10pts
6th: (tie) Double-Down = 9pts
7th: 5CardDraw = 8pts
8th: (tie) Str8Flush = 2pts
8th: (tie) AceofSpades = 2pts

Total for week 1 and 2

1st: 3CardBrag = 54pts
2nd: 3-Diamonds = 48pts
3rd: DeadMansHand= 45pts
4th: Joker = 39pts
5th: BlackJack = 27pts
6th: 1EyedJack = 25pts
7th: (tie) Welsh_Don = 17pts
7th: (tie) 5CardDraw = 17pts
8th: (tie) Double-Down = 9pts
8th: (tie) Crazy8 = 9pts
9th: FaceDown = 8pts
10th: (tie) Str8Flush = 2pts
10th: (tie) AceofSpades = 2pts

Points have been adjusted due to a math error (I can't add)

Last edited by BlackJack on Wed Nov 10 2010, 14:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DeadMansHand
DeadMansHand

PostSubject: Re: WRE November Point Standings   WRE November Point Standings EmptyWed Nov 10 2010, 01:38

Ouch! Big hit! affraid
Back to top Go down
AceOfSpades
Team Founder
Team Founder
AceOfSpades

PostSubject: Re: WRE November Point Standings   WRE November Point Standings EmptyWed Nov 10 2010, 01:45

It sure is DMH Sad but you have two more weeks to make up grounds. Very Happy From now on, I call 3CardBrag - Mr. Consistent, cuz week in week out he finishes strong. clap Another good showing from 3_Diamonds, the "be all you can be" guy, who is always in the chase. twothumbsup

Congrats RIPsters!!! cheers clap twothumbsup clap
Back to top Go down
RIP_3CardBrag
RIP_3CardBrag

PostSubject: Re: WRE November Point Standings   WRE November Point Standings EmptyWed Nov 10 2010, 03:10

Besides a few mishaps at turn 2, driving affraid that was some pretty fantastic racing out there tonite. A bit of rubbing here and there, but that just added to the tension and exitment of close fast racing.

I hope I didnt cause any grief to those that were following me into the turns, because that old saying "slow in, fast out" certainly paid off tonite, because I only hit 1 wall. lol

There are too many guys to mention, that I had some good close racing with, twothumbsup but 3D made me work my butt off for the wins, awesome close racing 3D, all those laps and we didnt get ourselves into trouble. cheers
Back to top Go down
RIP Double Down
Team Member II
Team Member II
RIP Double Down

PostSubject: Re: WRE November Point Standings   WRE November Point Standings EmptyWed Nov 10 2010, 09:11

Great job 3Card and everyone else that attended! One day I will be able to hang with the grownups Smile Respekt
Back to top Go down
DeadMansHand
DeadMansHand

PostSubject: Re: WRE November Point Standings   WRE November Point Standings EmptyWed Nov 10 2010, 09:51

B J, can I get a second look at my points for the night? I had 2 3rd place finishes in races 3 & 4, and a 5th in the first race of the night. Unless I'm mistaken, the 3rd's alone should be more than 9 points. Could you check your notes plz?
Back to top Go down
RIP_3-Diamonds
RIP_3-Diamonds

PostSubject: Re: WRE November Point Standings   WRE November Point Standings EmptyWed Nov 10 2010, 10:03

Fantastic job out there guys! clap
Awesome work 3Card, I also felt the pressure every race. Great job Joker, you were adding to the pressure all night long.
Back to top Go down
RIP_3CardBrag
RIP_3CardBrag

PostSubject: Re: WRE November Point Standings   WRE November Point Standings EmptyWed Nov 10 2010, 12:01

RIP Double Down wrote:
Great job 3Card and everyone else that attended! One day I will be able to hang with the grownups Smile Respekt

Thanks DoubleDown, but it wont be long before you "young guns" will be showing us "older" guys how it's done. scratch lol
Back to top Go down
BlackJack
BlackJack

PostSubject: Re: WRE November Point Standings   WRE November Point Standings EmptyWed Nov 10 2010, 14:09

Points have been adjusted due to a math error.

Thanks to DMH for pointing out the fact that I can't count...lol.
I'll use my toes next time...lol. I double checked everyone's points..we should be good.

Great job last night guys. I had a great time! I wish we had a few of those races on film. The race with a 7 car pack up till lap 9 was epic!
Back to top Go down
DeadMansHand
DeadMansHand

PostSubject: Re: WRE November Point Standings   WRE November Point Standings EmptyWed Nov 10 2010, 14:35

Lol. Thanks for checking the digits BlackJack. We all understand you can only count to 21 anyway and that's if you take off your socks and drop your pants! Well, maybe only to 20.5. Lol!
Back to top Go down
RIP_1EyedJack
Events Coordinator I
Events Coordinator I
RIP_1EyedJack

PostSubject: Re: WRE November Point Standings   WRE November Point Standings EmptyWed Nov 10 2010, 22:36

there were great battles anywhere you were on the track at hsr last night . i had a blast no matter where i was on the track. i also noticed the pack driving is getting so much better, cleaner, more paitent, and more fun. way to go guys , tusday night i start waiting for on wensday morning lol . keep up the fun .
Back to top Go down
RIP_1EyedJack
Events Coordinator I
Events Coordinator I
RIP_1EyedJack

PostSubject: Re: WRE November Point Standings   WRE November Point Standings EmptyThu Nov 11 2010, 03:04

holy smokes im 6th .may as well shoot for a top 5 finish for the month. may be the last full month before gt5 relese eh, ( i hope )
Back to top Go down
RIP_Joker
Team Member III
Team Member III
RIP_Joker

PostSubject: Re: WRE November Point Standings   WRE November Point Standings EmptyThu Nov 11 2010, 16:03

Congrats to 3c and 3d on taking 1st and 2nd place.Gj by the other Ripsters as well.the night wasn't without incident but on a whole,the racing was very good and competitive.
Back to top Go down
BlackJack
BlackJack

PostSubject: Re: WRE November Point Standings   WRE November Point Standings EmptyWed Nov 17 2010, 01:28

POINTS STANDINGS

WEEK 3

Fuji DB9

1st: Welsh_Don = 30pts
2nd: Joker = 26pts
3rd: 3-Diamonds = 24pts
4th: 3CardBrag = 16pts
5th: 1EyedJack = 14pts
6th: DeadMansHand = 13pts
7th: BlackJack = 9pts
8th: Double-Down = 7pts
9th: 5CardDraw = 3pts
10th: Str8Flush = 2pts
11th: Crazy8 = 1pt

POINT STANDINGS

WEEK 1 thru 3

1st: 3-Diamonds = 72pts
2nd: 3CardBrag = 70pts
3rd: Joker = 65pts
4th: DeadMansHand = 58pts
5th: Welsh_Don = 47pts
6th: 1EyedJack = 39pts
7th: BlackJack = 36pts
8th: 5CardDraw = 20pts
9th: Double-Down = 16pts
10th: Crazy8 = 10pts
11th: FaceDown = 8pts
12th: Str8Flush = 4pts
13th: AceofSpades = 2pts

Great job! It looks like a showdown on the mountian next week!
Back to top Go down
AceOfSpades
Team Founder
Team Founder
AceOfSpades

PostSubject: Re: WRE November Point Standings   WRE November Point Standings EmptyWed Nov 17 2010, 02:05

Sorry I missed a good night of WRE racing guys but I got off work later than normal. It was raining and wet out there today for the guys in brown.

Seems like WD is getting used to the G27, taking first place tonite. Good job WD. cheers

This is one of Joker's favorite track so a podium spot is to be expected. Congrats J.

Hmm, surely, 3D is giving 3Card a run for the title of "Mr. Consistent", another strong showing and a podium finish. 3Card must have had an off night. For the rest of the field, hang in there RIPsters cuz your turn will eventually come, hard work always pay-off.

WOW, after 3 weeks, 2 points separate 1st and 2nd in the standing, and Joker is only 7 points off the pace. Darn, we have our own version of the "Chase" here.

Awesome job ALL!!!!! Very Happy gorip
Back to top Go down
AceOfClubs
Team Founder
Team Founder
AceOfClubs

PostSubject: Re: WRE November Point Standings   WRE November Point Standings EmptyWed Nov 17 2010, 03:04

As soon as I entered the freeway after work tonight I said to myself "big mistake" lol. 2 hours drive for 12 miles lol.

3C is only 2 points behind 3D
or
3D is 2 points ahead of 3C

Take your pick lol

Good Job All.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WRE November Point Standings   WRE November Point Standings Empty

Back to top Go down

WRE November Point Standings
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next