RIP Racing Team Forum www.ripracingteam.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP Knowledge Sharing Depository

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
  Home
  Calendar
  Register
Latest topics
» Howdy! Long time no see!
Courage,Bravery,BALLS!! Emptyby GTSC_weido8 Sun Jul 12 2015, 12:21

» Ferrari Tour Series
Courage,Bravery,BALLS!! Emptyby Crazy-8 Thu Feb 19 2015, 22:50

» GTSC Open Invite
Courage,Bravery,BALLS!! Emptyby GTSC_weido8 Sat Jun 21 2014, 23:31

» Back online on Monday
Courage,Bravery,BALLS!! Emptyby 5CardDraw Tue Feb 25 2014, 13:35

» Been a while
Courage,Bravery,BALLS!! Emptyby RIP_go-fish Thu Jan 30 2014, 00:53

» GT6 Progress Update
Courage,Bravery,BALLS!! Emptyby Crazy-8 Mon Jan 27 2014, 21:32

» Happy Birthday Racing Demon!
Courage,Bravery,BALLS!! Emptyby AceOfClubs Thu Jan 23 2014, 07:34

» Merry X-Mas & A Great New Year
Courage,Bravery,BALLS!! Emptyby AceOfClubs Tue Dec 24 2013, 18:44

» GT6 is Here!
Courage,Bravery,BALLS!! Emptyby AceOfClubs Fri Dec 20 2013, 02:07

» 620PP Supercars Seasonal Event 12/3/13
Courage,Bravery,BALLS!! Emptyby RIP_3-Diamonds Mon Dec 02 2013, 20:09

GT5 Forums
Links
Gallery
Courage,Bravery,BALLS!! Empty

Courage,Bravery,BALLS!!

Go down 
+3
AceOfSpades
DeadMansHand
RIP_Joker
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RIP_Joker
Team Member III
Team Member III
RIP_Joker

PostSubject: Courage,Bravery,BALLS!!   Courage,Bravery,BALLS!! EmptyFri Nov 05 2010, 18:11

If God were a Race car driver,he'd look something like this!!
Back to top Go down
DeadMansHand
Administration Board Member
DeadMansHand

PostSubject: Re: Courage,Bravery,BALLS!!   Courage,Bravery,BALLS!! EmptyFri Nov 05 2010, 19:11

You can add f'n stupid to that list as well! Lol. Those speeds at Nurburg (sp?) Ring without at least a helmet?! The drive is AWESOME, I'll give you that, you are obviously looking at someone with a bunch of time on that track and knows the course well. And back when I was young and dumb I'd have done the same damn thing. Not now! I've been in enough slams on track to know better than run that hard ill equipped.

But hell yes, cool vid. Looks like maybe an old Austin-Healy maybe? Anyone else have a better guess? Watched it on my phone so I didn't get to see any info.
Back to top Go down
RIP_Joker
Team Member III
Team Member III
RIP_Joker

PostSubject: Re: Courage,Bravery,BALLS!!   Courage,Bravery,BALLS!! EmptyFri Nov 05 2010, 19:29

its a Porsche Ruf yellow bird.my understanding is that the driver here was a Ruf test driver,so i guess that's why he could push that hard without safety equipment!!
Back to top Go down
AceOfSpades
Team Founder
Team Founder
AceOfSpades

PostSubject: Re: Courage,Bravery,BALLS!!   Courage,Bravery,BALLS!! EmptyFri Nov 05 2010, 19:32

That was Crazy affraid
Back to top Go down
RIP Double Down
Team Member II
Team Member II
RIP Double Down

PostSubject: Re: Courage,Bravery,BALLS!!   Courage,Bravery,BALLS!! EmptySat Nov 06 2010, 06:24

AWESOME WOW
Back to top Go down
RIP_3-Diamonds
RIP_3-Diamonds

PostSubject: Re: Courage,Bravery,BALLS!!   Courage,Bravery,BALLS!! EmptySun Nov 07 2010, 11:09

Pretty good car control for a rear-engined monster! Liked how he let the rear slide around on the tighter corners. And passing the bikes was scary!
Back to top Go down
SuicideKing
SuicideKing

PostSubject: Re: Courage,Bravery,BALLS!!   Courage,Bravery,BALLS!! EmptySun Nov 07 2010, 11:47

I am very familiar with this track/car combo on the PSP, what's his lap time lol

Looks like he checks his pants at 4:35 lol

Very active car, I'd imagine the NSX is the closest car in Prologue that could give a similar experience on a wheel. Of course there is no g-force so you got to do it by ear.

Back to top Go down
RIP_1EyedJack
Events Coordinator I
Events Coordinator I
RIP_1EyedJack

PostSubject: Re: Courage,Bravery,BALLS!!   Courage,Bravery,BALLS!! EmptyMon Nov 08 2010, 10:36

yes that was a awsome drive. i do know what its like to drive that way. ask my wife . if you know your car and trust your reflexes thereis no outher feeling in the world like it. there is a road here called lytel rd. it has 13 curves in a mile and a half strech of road.it was a common sound to hear tires squealing around the curves heading out of town. i live in a village with no police patrol so it was free for all on the road, and at the time there was only one house on the entire stretch of road. so i can say from experance with no safety equip , yes balls , and yes stupid. i sit now and wonder how i ever survived , and how the hell i ever put my life in danger like that. but at the same time its some of the most fun ive ever had in my life.
Back to top Go down
DeadMansHand
DeadMansHand

PostSubject: Re: Courage,Bravery,BALLS!!   Courage,Bravery,BALLS!! EmptyMon Nov 08 2010, 12:56

Lol 1 eye. I know what ya mean dude. There is a section of road just south of Blue Springs known as the Latawanna curves. Well, back in the early 90's, a couple friends and I kept challenging each other to see just how fast we could run the turns. I had an Eclipse and held the record at over 85mph (posted limit was 40) until one of the guys got a new z34 lumina and ran it at 90. No one was willing to try to better that! Was dumb as hell cause this wasn't a lonely old road, but a 2 lane state highway. Of course that wasn't as dumb as the time I jumped over the back corner of a pickup with an 81 Oldsmobile Omega. Did I mention that the truck was driving toward me in the other lane? Yeah, that one should have killed me and the 4 buddies in the car with me. I came off the top of the hill with the 85mph speedo pegged and the top of the hill had a slight off camber angle to it that would kick the car left when you went airborne. I actually looked down into the bed of the truck while we were going over it! Landed behind the pickup in his lane. Lol. Stupid! Shoot self
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Courage,Bravery,BALLS!!   Courage,Bravery,BALLS!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Courage,Bravery,BALLS!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RIP Racing Team Forum www.ripracingteam.org :: RIP Talk :: Gran Turismo 5 :: Online Racing-
Jump to: