RIP Racing Team Forum www.ripracingteam.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP Knowledge Sharing Depository

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
  Home
  Calendar
  Register
Latest topics
» Howdy! Long time no see!
Build your own event! Emptyby GTSC_weido8 Sun Jul 12 2015, 12:21

» Ferrari Tour Series
Build your own event! Emptyby Crazy-8 Thu Feb 19 2015, 22:50

» GTSC Open Invite
Build your own event! Emptyby GTSC_weido8 Sat Jun 21 2014, 23:31

» Back online on Monday
Build your own event! Emptyby 5CardDraw Tue Feb 25 2014, 13:35

» Been a while
Build your own event! Emptyby RIP_go-fish Thu Jan 30 2014, 00:53

» GT6 Progress Update
Build your own event! Emptyby Crazy-8 Mon Jan 27 2014, 21:32

» Happy Birthday Racing Demon!
Build your own event! Emptyby AceOfClubs Thu Jan 23 2014, 07:34

» Merry X-Mas & A Great New Year
Build your own event! Emptyby AceOfClubs Tue Dec 24 2013, 18:44

» GT6 is Here!
Build your own event! Emptyby AceOfClubs Fri Dec 20 2013, 02:07

» 620PP Supercars Seasonal Event 12/3/13
Build your own event! Emptyby RIP_3-Diamonds Mon Dec 02 2013, 20:09

GT5 Forums
Links
Gallery
Build your own event! Empty

Build your own event!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RIP_3-Diamonds
Administration Board Member
RIP_3-Diamonds

PostSubject: Build your own event!   Build your own event! EmptyMon Mar 25 2013, 19:48

Well, when I so belatedly made the post for last week, I kinda stumbled onto an idea. After being called away 'Home' after just a few races, I figure we can give it another whirl.

Introducing..... Build Your Own Event!

We'll start off in my lounge for a simple race. Winner of this race will then be invited to 'take the reins' and make their own race for us to run. The winner of that race will subsequently make their own race and so on and so forth.

The ONLY rule in place for this exercise will be for the grid to be based on REVERSE order of previous race results. Anything else goes, race car, stock car, low PP, high PP, tuning allowed, bone stock, HP limit/weight minimum etc.....

I hope to see some fun ideas, and remember, if you don't really like the style of race, it'll just be the one, and if you have a hard time, at least you'll be in a good position to do something you like. See you guys tomorow night!
Back to top Go down
RIP_PokerFace
RIP_PokerFace

PostSubject: Re: Build your own event!   Build your own event! EmptyTue Mar 26 2013, 07:24

Sounds like a plan!! Sorry for calling you all into 'home', but I wanted to show u guys a cool meeting place for discussing in real time certain things.

I finished our 'clubhouse' and anyone can visit it (at any time) that is part of the club I invited you all to last Tuesday. Just sign into 'home' go to Personal - My Clubs - RIP Racing Team - Clubhouse.

Maybe next Tuesday I will throw an event up for us all. Was thinking the 'recommended' garage event where I select 3 or 4 cars, and each person has to use a different car for each race until u have used them all. This usually makes for a very evenly matched spread of finishes, and is a lot of fun driving 3 or 4 different cars on one track.
Back to top Go down
RIP_3-Diamonds
RIP_3-Diamonds

PostSubject: Re: Build your own event!   Build your own event! EmptyTue Mar 26 2013, 20:14

Awesome Poke. Looking forward to seeing you there tonight!
Back to top Go down
AceOfSpades
Team Founder
Team Founder
AceOfSpades

PostSubject: Re: Build your own event!   Build your own event! EmptyWed Mar 27 2013, 21:51

PF's PSHome "clubhouse" is pretty cool...just send the rental bills to Clubbers lol

I'm bringin in my posse on the BYOB event ... wait wait wait ... that's BYOE ... my bad Smile Ok the posse stays home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Build your own event!   Build your own event! Empty

Back to top Go down

Build your own event!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RIP Racing Team Forum www.ripracingteam.org :: Online Racing Events Calendar :: Events-
Jump to: