RIP Racing Team Forum www.ripracingteam.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP Knowledge Sharing Depository

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
  Home
  Calendar
  Register
Latest topics
» Howdy! Long time no see!
The horrible state of the Gulf Emptyby GTSC_weido8 Sun Jul 12 2015, 12:21

» Ferrari Tour Series
The horrible state of the Gulf Emptyby Crazy-8 Thu Feb 19 2015, 22:50

» GTSC Open Invite
The horrible state of the Gulf Emptyby GTSC_weido8 Sat Jun 21 2014, 23:31

» Back online on Monday
The horrible state of the Gulf Emptyby 5CardDraw Tue Feb 25 2014, 13:35

» Been a while
The horrible state of the Gulf Emptyby RIP_go-fish Thu Jan 30 2014, 00:53

» GT6 Progress Update
The horrible state of the Gulf Emptyby Crazy-8 Mon Jan 27 2014, 21:32

» Happy Birthday Racing Demon!
The horrible state of the Gulf Emptyby AceOfClubs Thu Jan 23 2014, 07:34

» Merry X-Mas & A Great New Year
The horrible state of the Gulf Emptyby AceOfClubs Tue Dec 24 2013, 18:44

» GT6 is Here!
The horrible state of the Gulf Emptyby AceOfClubs Fri Dec 20 2013, 02:07

» 620PP Supercars Seasonal Event 12/3/13
The horrible state of the Gulf Emptyby RIP_3-Diamonds Mon Dec 02 2013, 20:09

GT5 Forums
Links
Gallery
The horrible state of the Gulf Empty

The horrible state of the Gulf

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RIP_Dealer
Team Member II
Team Member II

PostSubject: The horrible state of the Gulf   The horrible state of the Gulf EmptyWed Jul 14 2010, 22:03

I don't know if any of our racers live near the gulf, i can only hope not. but the way it is going i don't see any end in sight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cPMfYU31pI

check out this video and several of the other videos in the side bar.

If it's not the oil killing stuff it's the Dispersant the EPA said was ok to use, if it's not the dispersant it's the Benzine, if it's not the benzine it's the lack of oxygen in the water.

i can only set back and watch how horrible this becomes but a small prayer couldn't hurt. Makes me want to cry knowing all of the wildlife that will suffer for the next few decades and not to mention that all the unemployed fisherman and families that have jobs in both the tourist industry and the fishing industry. this will impact our country for the next several decades and there is still no sure way to fix it.

It's a sad state when a Private Business can completely ruin our country to the degree that BP has.

I really don't know what else to say other than i wanted to bring to light to some of our racers, the tremendous problem we face for the unforeseeable future and the more people that realize what is going on perhaps the more voices we have to tell certain High up members in our government that ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

The last thing we need to hear is DRILL BABY DRILL, and the second to last thing our country needs is for private business to get so large that when a problem happens our government is useless to do anything about it.

It's not just the gulf that is going to suffer, Some of the projections have this stuff hitting the gulf stream current and heading up our eastern seaboard and into the Atlantic ocean. who knows how long this will go on and nobody knows how long it will take for the Gulf to get back to normal if ever.

to those of you near the east coast you had better spend what time you can near the ocean because who knows the next time you or your family members will want to step foot in the water after this stuff gets even more widespread.
Back to top Go down
SuicideKing
Administration Board Member
SuicideKing

PostSubject: Re: The horrible state of the Gulf   The horrible state of the Gulf EmptyWed Jul 14 2010, 22:12

I hear ya Dealer. It is tragic. And seeing how BP is the official gasoline for BMWs, it makes me feel... awkward, mixed feelings. I have not followed the whole story and I don't even know how they busted the pipe line. All I know is once again our human ways is once again affecting the environment. This will have a chain effect on the entire ocean ecosystem, I do not even want to imagine or see what the future beholds. It would be nice if we could make some kind of charity, possibly even a charity race? I think we should try to help with the playstation/GT5p community.
Back to top Go down
RIP_PokerFace
RIP_PokerFace

PostSubject: Re: The horrible state of the Gulf   The horrible state of the Gulf EmptyThu Jul 15 2010, 02:11

Yes, this will have a horrifying affect on our ocean and our food sources gentlemen and lady. Please be aware that we must learn to grow our own food and take care of ourselves in the next coming years. It's gonna get tough out there.

Peace and I will definately help where I can.

RIP_PokerFace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The horrible state of the Gulf   The horrible state of the Gulf Empty

Back to top Go down

The horrible state of the Gulf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RIP Racing Team Forum www.ripracingteam.org :: RIP Talk :: Break Room-
Jump to: