RIP Racing Team Forum www.ripracingteam.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP Knowledge Sharing Depository

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
  Home
  Calendar
  Register
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Howdy! Long time no see!
    Visiontek Candyboard Mini Keyboard Review Emptyby GTSC_weido8 Sun Jul 12 2015, 12:21

» Ferrari Tour Series
    Visiontek Candyboard Mini Keyboard Review Emptyby Crazy-8 Thu Feb 19 2015, 22:50

» GTSC Open Invite
    Visiontek Candyboard Mini Keyboard Review Emptyby GTSC_weido8 Sat Jun 21 2014, 23:31

» Back online on Monday
    Visiontek Candyboard Mini Keyboard Review Emptyby 5CardDraw Tue Feb 25 2014, 13:35

» Been a while
    Visiontek Candyboard Mini Keyboard Review Emptyby RIP_go-fish Thu Jan 30 2014, 00:53

» GT6 Progress Update
    Visiontek Candyboard Mini Keyboard Review Emptyby Crazy-8 Mon Jan 27 2014, 21:32

» Happy Birthday Racing Demon!
    Visiontek Candyboard Mini Keyboard Review Emptyby AceOfClubs Thu Jan 23 2014, 07:34

» Merry X-Mas & A Great New Year
    Visiontek Candyboard Mini Keyboard Review Emptyby AceOfClubs Tue Dec 24 2013, 18:44

» GT6 is Here!
    Visiontek Candyboard Mini Keyboard Review Emptyby AceOfClubs Fri Dec 20 2013, 02:07

» 620PP Supercars Seasonal Event 12/3/13
    Visiontek Candyboard Mini Keyboard Review Emptyby RIP_3-Diamonds Mon Dec 02 2013, 20:09

GT5 Forums
    Links
    Gallery
    Visiontek Candyboard Mini Keyboard Review Empty

Visiontek Candyboard Mini Keyboard Review

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    SuicideKing
    Administration Board Member
    Administration Board Member
    SuicideKing

PostSubject: Visiontek Candyboard Mini Keyboard Review   Visiontek Candyboard Mini Keyboard Review EmptyThu Oct 21 2010, 15:18

So while I was shopping for a router the other day I decided to check if logitech's diNova mini keybard dropped in price yet. Well it did but it was still over $100. So I continued my search and found 3 others, all cheaper than logitech. The visiontek stood out the most as a worthy competitor to logitech. What swung my decision is the reviews on the touchpad mouse. Logitechs mouse wasn't very user friendly. So I sit here today typing on the new visiontech. I am more than happy with it.

The first thing I should point out is its compatible with the PS3, xbox, an PCs. It is about 6" x 2." The USB reciever stores into the keyboard. It has a lithium battery that charges with the same cable as the PS3 controller. It has a LED backlight for use in the dark. It's almost a cell phone keyboard but 25% bigger. The keys are firm and click when you press them. The touchpad is nice, takes getting used to due to the size. There are convenient page up and down buttons for scrolling. There is a button to flip the mouse 90 degrees to hold it like a remote. The last thing I'll point out is it has a laser pointer, I guess for teaching or presentation environments. Plug and play, no software installation needed.

Cons: The touchpad makes the unit wider. Your right thumb has to reach across the keyboard. You must hold the"shift" and "Fn key to use their functions.

Because my PC is in my room connected to my t.v., this is a huge improvement to my scheme. I do not have a desk so I sit at my cockpit or on my bed. Now with this all-in-one keyboard, I will not have the burden of a fullsize keyboard and mouse in my area. AND I can easily switch the reciever between the PS3 and PC ;D I would recommend this to anyone who needs a keyboard for the PS3 or for someone who uses there PC as a media center.

Visiontek Candyboard Mini Keyboard Review VisionTek-CandyBoard-1
    Back to top Go down
    AceOfClubs
    Team Founder
    Team Founder
    AceOfClubs

PostSubject: Re: Visiontek Candyboard Mini Keyboard Review   Visiontek Candyboard Mini Keyboard Review EmptyThu Oct 21 2010, 18:00

You could post it in the "user review" section of Visiontek Smile I like the "use in the dark" feature, needed that.
    Back to top Go down

Visiontek Candyboard Mini Keyboard Review
    Page 1 of 1