RIP Racing Team Forum www.ripracingteam.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP Knowledge Sharing Depository

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
  Home
  Calendar
  Register
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Howdy! Long time no see!
Petite LeMans on Youtube in HD starring RIP!!!  Emptyby GTSC_weido8 Sun Jul 12 2015, 12:21

» Ferrari Tour Series
Petite LeMans on Youtube in HD starring RIP!!!  Emptyby Crazy-8 Thu Feb 19 2015, 22:50

» GTSC Open Invite
Petite LeMans on Youtube in HD starring RIP!!!  Emptyby GTSC_weido8 Sat Jun 21 2014, 23:31

» Back online on Monday
Petite LeMans on Youtube in HD starring RIP!!!  Emptyby 5CardDraw Tue Feb 25 2014, 13:35

» Been a while
Petite LeMans on Youtube in HD starring RIP!!!  Emptyby RIP_go-fish Thu Jan 30 2014, 00:53

» GT6 Progress Update
Petite LeMans on Youtube in HD starring RIP!!!  Emptyby Crazy-8 Mon Jan 27 2014, 21:32

» Happy Birthday Racing Demon!
Petite LeMans on Youtube in HD starring RIP!!!  Emptyby AceOfClubs Thu Jan 23 2014, 07:34

» Merry X-Mas & A Great New Year
Petite LeMans on Youtube in HD starring RIP!!!  Emptyby AceOfClubs Tue Dec 24 2013, 18:44

» GT6 is Here!
Petite LeMans on Youtube in HD starring RIP!!!  Emptyby AceOfClubs Fri Dec 20 2013, 02:07

» 620PP Supercars Seasonal Event 12/3/13
Petite LeMans on Youtube in HD starring RIP!!!  Emptyby RIP_3-Diamonds Mon Dec 02 2013, 20:09

GT5 Forums
Links
Gallery
Petite LeMans on Youtube in HD starring RIP!!!  Empty

Petite LeMans on Youtube in HD starring RIP!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RIP_RacinAce
Team Member II
Team Member II
RIP_RacinAce

PostSubject: Petite LeMans on Youtube in HD starring RIP!!!    Petite LeMans on Youtube in HD starring RIP!!!  EmptyThu Dec 16 2010, 04:46

Hey Rippers!
Just a message to let you all know that my long time racing friend, OSR_ANFD put together a 1hr (15laps) "PETITE LeMans" event @ Circuit de la Sarthe a few days ago. The race was set for 12 entries and planned to be filmed in HD and then edited for viewing on Youtube. The day before the event my friend ANFD asked me to please find 3 more competent drivers that could be prepared and ready to help fill the grids on a moments notice.Good idea
I already had Joker and myself in the race to represent RIP, but then I had WD, PokerFace and 3D on standby as replacement drivers if need be. With 30 minutes until the start of the race, the call went out for our very own RIP drivers to get in their cars. 5 of the 8 drivers in the race were now Rip Racing Team members!!! How cool is that??? twothumbsup

We had a great race going and the goal was to mix it up, keep it close and exciting for the film. I was having a blast mixing it up until I got D/C ed from the server with about 4 laps to go. Either way, I still enjoyed watching my buddies dicing it out and putting on a good show for the fans!!!
Rip Racing Team was represented well by all that participated. I'm sure you will all agree!!! I'm very proud of them and the way they handled the pressure!!! Thanks again guys for helping out on such short notice!!! OSR_ANFD is also grateful for your participation!!!
dodawav
Here's the link to the movie..........check it out and enjoy!!! https://www.youtube.com/user/ANFDGA#p/u goripusa goripca
Back to top Go down
AceOfClubs
Team Founder
Team Founder
AceOfClubs

PostSubject: Re: Petite LeMans on Youtube in HD starring RIP!!!    Petite LeMans on Youtube in HD starring RIP!!!  EmptyThu Dec 16 2010, 15:27

I will be able to see the whole video later but it looks great so far. twothumbsup
Back to top Go down
RIP Double Down
Team Member II
Team Member II
RIP Double Down

PostSubject: Re: Petite LeMans on Youtube in HD starring RIP!!!    Petite LeMans on Youtube in HD starring RIP!!!  EmptyThu Dec 16 2010, 16:16

Very cool! Looked like fun! twothumbsup gorip
Back to top Go down
RIP_OneOfSpade
RIP_OneOfSpade

PostSubject: Re: Petite LeMans on Youtube in HD starring RIP!!!    Petite LeMans on Youtube in HD starring RIP!!!  EmptyThu Dec 16 2010, 17:15

very cool!! Go Go RIP racers!
Back to top Go down
RIP_Welsh_Don
Administration Board Member
Administration Board Member
RIP_Welsh_Don

PostSubject: Re: Petite LeMans on Youtube in HD starring RIP!!!    Petite LeMans on Youtube in HD starring RIP!!!  EmptyThu Dec 16 2010, 18:55

It was a fun event and the video has been edited really well by OSR_ANFD, but I know it took him many hours of hard work. Thanks for getting RIP's involved Jake and well done to all who took part and made RIP 'SHINE'! twothumbsup
Back to top Go down
RIP_RacinAce
Team Member II
Team Member II
RIP_RacinAce

PostSubject: Re: Petite LeMans on Youtube in HD starring RIP!!!    Petite LeMans on Youtube in HD starring RIP!!!  EmptyThu Dec 16 2010, 20:43

RIP_Welsh_Don wrote:
It was a fun event and the video has been edited really well by OSR_ANFD, but I know it took him many hours of hard work. Thanks for getting RIP's involved Jake and well done to all who took part and made RIP 'SHINE'! twothumbsup
Yes Welsh, it took ANFD quite a while to professionally edit the movie.
A very big THANK YOU goes out to OSR_ANFD and his film crew for allowing us to be involved. Thanks again for all the effort you put into organizing the event and for creating the AWESOME video as well!!!
All of us here at RIP are glad we have another good friend like you OSR_ANFD!!! Applause Good idea Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petite LeMans on Youtube in HD starring RIP!!!    Petite LeMans on Youtube in HD starring RIP!!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Petite LeMans on Youtube in HD starring RIP!!!
Page 1 of 1