RIP Racing Team Forum www.ripracingteam.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP Knowledge Sharing Depository

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
  Home
  Calendar
  Register
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Howdy! Long time no see!
FORMULA GRAN TURISMO!!!  Emptyby GTSC_weido8 Sun Jul 12 2015, 12:21

» Ferrari Tour Series
FORMULA GRAN TURISMO!!!  Emptyby Crazy-8 Thu Feb 19 2015, 22:50

» GTSC Open Invite
FORMULA GRAN TURISMO!!!  Emptyby GTSC_weido8 Sat Jun 21 2014, 23:31

» Back online on Monday
FORMULA GRAN TURISMO!!!  Emptyby 5CardDraw Tue Feb 25 2014, 13:35

» Been a while
FORMULA GRAN TURISMO!!!  Emptyby RIP_go-fish Thu Jan 30 2014, 00:53

» GT6 Progress Update
FORMULA GRAN TURISMO!!!  Emptyby Crazy-8 Mon Jan 27 2014, 21:32

» Happy Birthday Racing Demon!
FORMULA GRAN TURISMO!!!  Emptyby AceOfClubs Thu Jan 23 2014, 07:34

» Merry X-Mas & A Great New Year
FORMULA GRAN TURISMO!!!  Emptyby AceOfClubs Tue Dec 24 2013, 18:44

» GT6 is Here!
FORMULA GRAN TURISMO!!!  Emptyby AceOfClubs Fri Dec 20 2013, 02:07

» 620PP Supercars Seasonal Event 12/3/13
FORMULA GRAN TURISMO!!!  Emptyby RIP_3-Diamonds Mon Dec 02 2013, 20:09

GT5 Forums
Links
Gallery
FORMULA GRAN TURISMO!!!  Empty

FORMULA GRAN TURISMO!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RIP_RacinAce
Team Member II
Team Member II
RIP_RacinAce

PostSubject: FORMULA GRAN TURISMO!!!    FORMULA GRAN TURISMO!!!  EmptyTue Dec 14 2010, 09:38

In celebration of the fact that have finally come up with a FGT last night, I would like to share a few facts that I have discovered.
No, I never found it in the used car garage. My new friend JDMHseriesACCORD let me borrow it and it is the one and only car I have taken from anyone. He offered and I could not refuse. I bought him a shiny new AMUSE S-2000 GT1 Turbo as a token of my appreciation. Thanks again JD!!!
Firstly, the car is a vast improvement over the GT4 version. It sounds much better and will absolutely fly!!!
On the other hand it is very difficult to drive quickly. It will take some time to come to grips with this cars handling characteristics. Seat time and slowly arriving upon subtle suspension changes will surely make things better. I did 1 lap @ 2009 LeMans with Chicanes and managed a 3:07. and change.
Number next, the A.I. is BRUTAL in the FORMULA GRAN TURISMO WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP Events!!! I jumped into one of the races and found out quickly that we will have to be at our best to win these 5 - 20 lap events. 2 of the 5 could be in the wet.
I found this 2010 FIA F1 Highlights video on Youtube. It has a good soundtrack too ....check it out and enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c_ge3KT8SY&feature=player_embedded#!
Back to top Go down
DeadMansHand
Administration Board Member
DeadMansHand

PostSubject: Re: FORMULA GRAN TURISMO!!!    FORMULA GRAN TURISMO!!!  EmptyTue Dec 14 2010, 13:17

I just want to know how he got the car? I have gold in all licences, all A-spec events minus the formula gt event, and golds in all specials except the last two AMG acadamy events. I'm hoping they give you one for the AMG events, cause I ain't seen em anywhere else!
Back to top Go down
RIP_3CardBrag
RIP_3CardBrag

PostSubject: Re: FORMULA GRAN TURISMO!!!    FORMULA GRAN TURISMO!!!  EmptyTue Dec 14 2010, 21:48

DeadMansHand wrote:
I just want to know how he got the car? I have gold in all licences, all A-spec events minus the formula gt event, and golds in all specials except the last two AMG acadamy events. I'm hoping they give you one for the AMG events, cause I ain't seen em anywhere else!

Keep looking in the "used cars", the first time I saw it I only had 4 million, it costs about 5.5 mil. I just kept racking up the credits and exp points running Dream Car Indy 10 laps in
the Toyato Minolta, I had about 8 mil next time it showed up.

Usually only one or two cars are your competition.

The hardest race was Monza in the rain, not the winning, just keeping it on the track even with full "wets"

Back to top Go down
DeadMansHand
DeadMansHand

PostSubject: Re: FORMULA GRAN TURISMO!!!    FORMULA GRAN TURISMO!!!  EmptyWed Dec 15 2010, 00:06

Thanks for the info 3c. I was starting to try and build my credits up anyway, now I have a reason.
Back to top Go down
RIP_Joker
Team Member III
Team Member III
RIP_Joker

PostSubject: Re: FORMULA GRAN TURISMO!!!    FORMULA GRAN TURISMO!!!  EmptyWed Dec 15 2010, 11:33

it does come up in the used garage,i've seen it for sale in my used garage but i just didn't have the money at the time.be patient,keep looking and you will find it!
Back to top Go down
AceOfClubs
Team Founder
Team Founder
AceOfClubs

PostSubject: Re: FORMULA GRAN TURISMO!!!    FORMULA GRAN TURISMO!!!  EmptyWed Dec 15 2010, 12:33

RA, tell your friend JDM let us lease the FGT for a couple of weeks. Since we can't pay $$$ I have a couple of 60's VW bugs a Pinto, a Chevy Vega and an AMC Hornet sitting in the garage he can have any of them cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FORMULA GRAN TURISMO!!!    FORMULA GRAN TURISMO!!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

FORMULA GRAN TURISMO!!!
Page 1 of 1